Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection, electronic components, plastic products, development of various industrial parts, quality management and other related specifications.
1. The exterior is made of SECC steel plate, refined powder baking finish, and the interior is SUS stainless steel;
2. Simple operation procedures and good temperature uniformity;
3. The door of the box is a double-layer tempered glass structure, which can clearly observe the test items in the box;
4. A rubber sealing ring is installed between the studio and the glass door to ensure a high vacuum in the box.
5. The air valve and intake valve adopt ball valves, which are easy to use and have high tightness;
Vacuum drying oven temperature control system
Using PID microcomputer automatic temperature control system, the temperature of the cabinet studio is sensed by the sensitive detection control head and fed back to the microcomputer. Through the automatic and fast program calculation of the microcomputer, the output power of the output terminal can be quickly and automatically adjusted to achieve precise control. At the precise value set.
1. Inner box size W41.5cm×D37 cm×H34.5 cm Outer box size W71 cm×D51 cm×H110 cm
2. The vacuum resistance is as high as 5×10-3 Torr;
3. Over temperature protection, automatic power off when overloaded;
4. Silicon Packing (Silicon Packing);
5. Circulation mode, heat radiation and natural convection;
6. Tempered glass window.
7. Heating method: PID+S.S.R;
8. Temperature range; room temperature +20-350 degrees; note: temperature is adjustable
9. Thermostat: PID microcomputer control;
10 Timer: when the temperature is up, the heating power is cut off when the time is up;
11. Control accuracy: ±1.0℃
12. Add nitrogen interface and flow rate order.